I’ve been making minor changes to my character for my thesis film since the last post ( if you noticed )
so here’s the more historically correct version
and then i tried to change the look a bit and did a Black and white version for shadows
and i figured this design is not working very well and so, here is the 90% finalized girl
and of course, I am keeping the shadow idea. I’ve also started building her a maquette 🙂 with the help from the smellbug maquette tutorial, Irene Matar’s blog and a couple of John Brown‘s video tutorial on the gnomon workshop series. these are very helpful. and please get a caliper if you planning to do a good one. I had a hard time gauging it with eyes, ruler and aluminum wires.
stage 1: armature!
stage 2: blocking with sculpey!
blocking complete! fine tuning~
this is as much as I can show for now, see you in 2 weeks 🙂